• Anger can be a good thing. It can give you a way to express negative feelings or motivate you to find solutions to problems.
• But excessive anger can cause problems. Increased blood pressure and other physical changes associated with anger make it difficult to think straight and harm your physical and mental health.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Anger.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Anger” and “Best Psychologist for Anger”