• Anxiety is the body’s physical response to fear.
• The symptoms of anxiety might include: racing heart, rapid breathing, sweaty palms, butterflies in your stomach, ‘burst’ of energy.
• Everyone feels anxious at times, and a certain level of anxiety is normal but after a certain level it is dangerous for our physical and mental health.
• Many conditions or events in peoples' lives can contribute to anxiety disorders and it is often a combination of factors. In some cases there are genetic tendencies towards anxiety or an underlying brain disease. In other cases, environmental stress is a factor such as work pressure, exam pressure, result pressure etc.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Anxiety.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Anxiety” and “Best Psychologist for Anxiety”
Keep In Touch
Address4th Floor, Krishna Tower, Near Dr Vivek Jain Clinic, Mangal Pandey Nagar, Meerut, UP 250004
TimingMonday - Friday
11:00AM - 4:00PM