• When children have emotional or behavioural problems, then it can be solved with the help of counselling.
• There are times when it’s clearly not a good idea to wait to get your child help for mental health issues. For instance:
Eating disorders: The longer a child lives with an eating disorder, the harder it is to recover. Getting treatment as quickly as possible can save her life.
Family history: If mental illness runs in your family, be aware of the increased possibility that your child will begin to develop a disorder. In this case it’s important to act promptly.
Hurting: If you discover your child has been hurting himself, even if he says it was a one-time thing, it’s important to get help. It’s dangerous behaviour that may be his way of dealing with a serious mental health issue.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Child Behaviour issues.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Child” and “Best Psychologist for Child”