• Dementia is a general term for a decline in mental ability severe enough to interfere with daily life. Memory loss is an example.
• Alzheimer's is the most common type of dementia.
• Dementia is not a specific disease. It's an overall term that describes a group of symptoms associated with a decline in memory or other thinking skills severe enough to reduce a person's ability to perform everyday activities.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Dementia.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Dementia” and “Best Psychologist for Dementia”