• Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that usually appears in late adolescence or early adulthood.
• Characterized by delusions, hallucinations, and other cognitive difficulties, schizophrenia can often be a lifelong struggle.
• The complexity of schizophrenia may help explain why there are misconceptions about the disease.
• Schizophrenia does not mean split personality or multiple-personality. Most people with schizophrenia are not dangerous or violent. They also are not homeless nor do they live in hospitals. Most people with schizophrenia live with family, in group homes or on their own.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Schizophrenia.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Schizophrenia” and “Best Psychologist for Schizophrenia”